A&Ms Gems Cambridge International School is an independent school and admission is entirely a matter of the management decision based on professional criterion and at the discretion of the principal.
Admission is open to all children irrespective of class, religion or community based on the availability of seats in each grade at the time of seeking admission.
Parents can register their child on school website.
The documents mentioned below are required to be furnished at the time of admission.
- A Date of Birth Certificate (Attested Copy issued by the Village, Municipal or Govt. authorities).
No affidavit or School Certificate is acceptable.
- Admission Form with four recent passport size photographs of the student.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/Voter Card – father, Mother, Child for spellings and residence proof.
- Progress Report of previous class.
- A school leaving certificate (In original from the last school showing the student is promoted to the next high class.) duly countersigned by the DEO if the school from which the student is leaving is not affiliated to CBSE and from Regional Office CBSE if affiliated to CBSE.
- A copy of School Regulation Sheet read and signed by the Parents. (Admission Form and School Regulation Sheet will be forwarded for completion and Parents signatures to students who are selected to join the school)
- Visitors Form with passport size photographs of parents and other authorized visitors.
- Medical History Sheet from your doctor certifying that the child is in good health and fit to take part in games and all normal school activities.